Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to apply a scholarship in Australia?

I have graduated from high school with an average of 89.


I want to apply a scholarship in Australia for business and management course. How do I apply for a scholarship?


ThanksHow to apply a scholarship in Australia?
Yeah I agree, I would suggest you to ask other people in the same boat as you are. Study Abroad is something everybody has different opinion. Hence its better to ask as many people and experts you can.





maybe you can discuss or find the answer at





http://www.genietalks.com





Its a good forum for study abroad and people are really good with good advices. They also got many educational experts for free advices





Let me know if you need any other help.How to apply a scholarship in Australia?
Australian university DO NOT give out scholarships for undergraduate degrees. Australia students are given government money to pay expenses and they can defer their fees so there is no reason for scholarships to be in place for undergraduate education./





Scholarships are ONLY available for PhD students.





Edit: International students have to pay full international fees (more than Australian students)





Most students share an apartment as flats near the University of Sydney cost around $300 per week for a one bedroom, $450-600 for a 2/3 bedroom. The University is within 4km of the City centre so its one of the most expensive places to rent.
let me try





My best suggestion would be ask multiple people by asking it on online forums. Everybody has a different opinion and more you ask more ideas you get.





May be try Genie Talks Study Abroad forum. Experts and members over there are pretty helpful. I think the website is





http://www.genietalks.com








Hope that helps, let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism