Monday, November 30, 2009

Hi expert, how to get a marriage certificate. I am already married. Can i apply online?

I am already married four months now. Marriage was held in Tamil Nadu at grooms place according to hindu rites, both being hindu. My parents reside in Kerala, and I am settled abroad. I have resided in India less than 30 days during the timeof my marriage.


Is there any way i can apply online and collect it later?


Can i get it from Kerala?Hi expert, how to get a marriage certificate. I am already married. Can i apply online?
If in Tamil Nadu and marriage registered before Sub Registrar's Office, u can rightly apply thro on-line





u follow this link


http://www.tnreginet.net/english/smar.as鈥?/a>





You can collect Certificates in Person or get it delivered through Courier/VPP.


If you opt delivery mode - Post,Fees will be collected after delivering the certificate to your address.





If data available u can rightly get thro online





OTHERWISE u can get through your representative here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism