Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you apply Vaseline to your eyelashes to make them longer?

I have heard that applying Vaseline to your eyelashes makes them either appear bigger, or makes them grow bigger... But how do you apply it, like do you put it all over or under mascara or only on the tips??How do you apply Vaseline to your eyelashes to make them longer?
I have never heard that Vaseline will do that but I have read that if you apply a thin layer of Castor oil on your lashes each night that does help with the growth .....





Hope this was helpful ~~~





If you do this go to a beauty supply store and get a bag of disposable wands and just use a clean one each night then toss it. They aren't expensive ....How do you apply Vaseline to your eyelashes to make them longer?
yoput it on your thumb and pointer finger ans you grab the top and pull down
*Rub vaseline on your eyelashes every night. Smear it in between every single lash and all around your lash line. If you do this every day, it will eventually make your lashes grow in faster and softer
Vaseline or any other petroleum jelly will not make your eyelashes grow longer, but it will work as a clear eyelash enhancer. Be careful with it around your eyes, as it can clog your tear ducts. There are some products that claim to stimulate eyelash growth, though I have not personally tried any.


http://www.lilash.com/home.html?gclid=CK鈥?/a>





Good luck!
I don't know, but it makes a great clear mascara! I just dab my finger in Vaseline and use my fingers as a brush and my eyelashes look perrrfect!
that is not gonna work--and when it gets in your yes, thats gonna hurt..





Buy some falsies and some mascara!
you dont


whoever told you that is smoking chronic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism