Monday, November 30, 2009

If I apply over the phone to get a bank debit card, how long would it take to get it?

I'm sure each bank is different.. but Im just wondering if it would take months? Weeks?If I apply over the phone to get a bank debit card, how long would it take to get it?
I was told 7-10 business day and recieved it in 3 days.If I apply over the phone to get a bank debit card, how long would it take to get it?
Why ask us? Call your bank or email it and find out. If approved it probably wouldn't take over two weeks depending upon the bank.
2-ish weeks is about average.
Well if your in the states, and already had the bank account to begin with, it will take about 2-4 business days (we quote 5-6 to be safe). It honestly does not take long at all. Even when I set up my brand new account, I had the card in the mail just a few days later. Also my husband just ordered a new one over the phone and it took 3 days. I worked for a bank and ordered new cards for people all the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism