Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to apply for a job at 16?

Well I'm currently 15 and my birthday is coming up in May 2010, and I want to make some money over maybe around 5k at most. I don't plan to aim for golf caddies, even though I know most of my friends get around 2-4k every summer. A couple of my friends work in ruby tuesdays and they make a lot of money off tips, but I don't know if they would accept me. I got to a private high school technically and academy high school so our scholastic standards are one of the highest in the state so if grades are in question, they won't be a problem. However, if I were to work maybe at a restaurant or maybe a clothing store would I have to apply early to be accepted?How to apply for a job at 16?
Looking for a job? Stop it.


Here, you'll see how I fired my boss.


http://passionmax.rapidmile.hop.clickban鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism