Saturday, November 28, 2009

How and when do I apply to Hogwarts?

ok so I'm a senior in high school, and I want to attend Hogwarts after I graduate, I'm still in the application process for colleges and I want to know when the application for Hogwarts is due. Does anybody know the date? my college counselor for some reason doesn't want to tell meHow and when do I apply to Hogwarts?
I don't mean to be nasty, but I though Hogwarts was a pretend school in Harry Potter.


Also, if your talking about Aran Hall School in Wales, which I think has a name sounding like this, forget it, your suffer terrible abuse there, don't even try it!





CREEDHow and when do I apply to Hogwarts?
Sorry if you're a senior and you haven't gotten a letter yet...then it's much better for you to integrate yourself into muggle society then to hopelessly think you're going to get a letter this late...
I pity you. Find a doctor and ask about Stupifix. You may be suffering from extreme stupidity.











Note: do not take if you know that Hogwarts is a fictional academy made up completely by J. K. Rowling.
oOoOo sweety i tried too, but they have to come to you, and unfortunately we're both a bit off seeing as to how if you don't get the acceptance letter when your 11, well your screwed. I know it sucks but thats just how it is!!
sorry we have been a bit messy with the paper work lately if you call me on this number 4968382828 or email wannabewizard@hotmaill.com, we get u the bird wand and cloak in no time. must go quiditch is on t.v.





ALSO WE MUST WARN YOU VOLDERMORT IS BACK THIS YEAR (AGAIN)


TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Dumbledoor died so he never got to send you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism