Saturday, November 28, 2009

How I will apply psychology to my career as a nurse.?

This is for my psych class. I am having to write a career application paper.


I just need some ideas on how I will apply psychology in my career as a nurse.





Any ideas?How I will apply psychology to my career as a nurse.?
Perhaps learning about the various types of mental health problems can help one be more compassionate and understanding of certain behaviors that the patients are exhibiting. How about the theories that one learns in psych and how that crosses over to the real world with patients. Certain psych classes may cover active listening skills which includes ';listening'; to what the person says and then reflecting what that person has just said without the listener passing judgment and not necessarily giving advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism