Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I keep Photoshop from applying previous setting to new layers?

I am working on a project, and every time I create a new layer, it applies the styles from a previous layer in a group to the new layer. This is very frustrating. I need it to allow me to use completely fresh layers. It also seems like some of the layers are linked, because when I change one, the other layer changes also! These layers are in a group, just so you know. Thanks for you help!How do I keep Photoshop from applying previous setting to new layers?
I don't see why it would paste the layer style for every layer. Check and see if you made it a setting that every time you hit ctrl-shift-n or added a new layer that it automatically pastes the style.





-Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism