Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to apply for PHD in Abroad?

I I am currently pursuing my final semester of Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.


I wish to do my PHD in a good university in abroad. What are the admission process and what are my chances of getting in. Also reply the financial support for me .


Thank you for reading ..


Waiting for your reply,


SATISHHow to apply for PHD in Abroad?
Firstly figure out which part of the world do u want to go to.


Each country, university has different processes right from university selection to exams that need to be cleared to eligibility.





Once you decide on the country, go through their programs offered. That will help you decide whether that particular university offers what your interested in.





get in touch with the faculty via email. Most professors do reply via mail and if they dont they may be on vacation.


So keep trying, if necessary get in touch with students studying the same course. They would be able to provide you a better picture.





This should be a start for now.How to apply for PHD in Abroad?
Phd Notfications:


http://www.iitportal.com/community/tag/p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism