Monday, November 30, 2009

HOW DO I APPLY TO UNIVERSITY IN THE USA FROM THE U.K??? MAXIMUM POINTS!?

Online, via the college's website. All colleges have their own website.HOW DO I APPLY TO UNIVERSITY IN THE USA FROM THE U.K??? MAXIMUM POINTS!?
You can try UMUC. It is the University of Maryland University College. It's an online college as well as can have onsite classes on UMCP, University of Maryland College Park-or known as the University of Maryland or Maryland for short.





But that is just one, that I know of because I'm enrolled there.HOW DO I APPLY TO UNIVERSITY IN THE USA FROM THE U.K??? MAXIMUM POINTS!?
Check out the individual universities' websites, most will require that you take the SAT or ACT.





But if you have A Levels, you will have an advantage as they were considered to be worth college credit- for most colleges an A or B in each A level will allow you to skip some college classes...e.g. for me, I have As in Mathematics, Computing, Economics, Chinese and Physics and were allowed to skip first year altogether by applying for ';advance standing';... the equivalent but not really equivalent of A Levels in the States are AP courses (but A levels are harder and you get more credits for them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism