Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to I apply witch hazel on my face?

should I put it on a towel and then put it on my skin? a cotton ball?


how do I use it as an astringent? and can it be used as a toner?How to I apply witch hazel on my face?
i think its so hard to use cause its like water! I usually wash my face, pat dry for a second, then quickly pour it into my hands like water and slap it on my face b4 it all comes off haha.. its the best way i reckon. or u could always use cotton balls but thats more time and effort. yes it can be used as a toner. i dont know how to use it as an astringent dont know what it is!How to I apply witch hazel on my face?
use it with a cotton ball or a pad that you get at any drugstore also 99$ stores apply a small amount or witch hazel on pad or cotton gently rub it on your whole face don't rinse it just let dry use a oil free moisturizer after .if you have oily skin and acne prone this products s going to help you alot .
I don't know about a toner, but I've been using witch hazel for eight years now and have always applied it with a cotton ball. Clinique Clarifying Lotion also works really well and can also be applied with a cotton ball.





Hope this helps.
Well I hope u cleaned your face first n I suggest a cotton ball! Toner?? Im not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism