Saturday, November 28, 2009

How much coconut oil should I apply to hair?

Yesterday, I applied lots and lots of coconut oil maybe a handful and a half... because my hair is long and I didn't warm it up,,,, so it was all thick and sticky... I left it overnight...


then on the next morning I applied 2 eggs and a tbsp of coconut oil warm to my hair left it on for 30 mins...


and I had to wash my hair 3 times with shampoo and cond. (Garnier) and it still hasn't come off...





so about how much do you guys apply to the hair and what are the outcomes, thank youHow much coconut oil should I apply to hair?
Just a small amount on your hand rub your hands together and comb through your hairHow much coconut oil should I apply to hair?
w ouldnt put any of that in my hair....................?





ND EGGS CERTAINLY NOT?....ARE U MAD
It depends if you have a dry scalp add alot





For oily only a little bit
I don't exactly know why you did all this to you hair but I'm going to assume that you did it because it is dry, damaged or both.





These home ';cures'; to repair dry, damaged hair rarely work. Instead of going through all this work your should have bought yourself a good deep conditioner from you local professional salon.





As to removing all the crap off of your hair.....buy yourself a clarifing shampoo and a good conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism