Monday, November 30, 2009

I like to help my sick sister who have a 3 yr old & 1 month old children, How can I apply emergency tour visa?

My sister is battling for breast cancer and she had 2 daughter, 3 year old and 1 month old children. Since my sister is stressed and severely fatigue and immunocompromised, she wants me to help her, especially her sibling.I like to help my sick sister who have a 3 yr old %26amp; 1 month old children, How can I apply emergency tour visa?
If your sister is so sick, how does she have a 1 month old child? BOGUS !I like to help my sick sister who have a 3 yr old %26amp; 1 month old children, How can I apply emergency tour visa?
Send her money for a home help ....


or you visit her..she is probably too ill to travel








You don't say what countries are involved
You have absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting a tourist visa based on your circumstances. The US Consular Officer's primary concern is proof, yes proof, that you will return to the Philippines.





US law treats all applicants as intending immigrants. US law puts the burden of proof on the applicant to show otherwise. By your own admission (another question you asked) you have nothing in the Philippines to return to. The Philippines is infamous for visa overstayers. You have no chance.
Maybe you can go to her
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism